Your Owner’s Manual contains detailed Lube Preventive Maintenance schedules outlining maintenance that should be performed on your car. A properly maintained vehicle is safer and more dependable, lasts longer and makes driving more enjoyable. Lube Preventative Maintenance protects your vehicle’s components and systems at specific mileage intervals.
What’s in it for you?
- Saves you money
- Helps retain that “new vehicle feel”
- Makes driving more enjoyable
- Delivers dependability you need and expect
- Provides safer transportation for you and your family
- Reduces the chance of a breakdown
- Contributes to cleaner air
- Keeps your warranty intact
- Increases your vehicle’s worth at time of trade-in or sale
Let The Car Salon help you with your Lube Preventative Maintenance of your vehicle!