HAVOLINE® MULTI-VEHICLE ATF
Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF is an advanced technology, high performance, multipurpose power transmission fluid.
It has Voith H55.6335.3x and ZF TE-ML 14B qualifications. Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for applications that call for the former DEXRON*®-III H fluid and Allison C-4 fluids. This product is recommended for use in MERCON*® V applications, although it is not licensed under that specification. If you require MERCON V licensing, please use Havoline ATF MERCON V.
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action and protection against shudder
- Retains high temperature viscosity, resulting in maximum oil film thickness and excellent wear protection
- Helps minimize the chances of a transmission overhaul due to sludge, corrosion, or wear of gears, bearings, and clutches
Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF is suitable for most pre-2006 transmissions manufactured by European, Asian and North American OEMs.
- * DEXRON® is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.
- * MERCON® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.