Founded in 1949.
Nitto Tire is driven by passion and innovation. We create tires for those who are enthusiastic about their vehicles. We always strive to anticipate and drive consumer trends by supporting emerging markets before they are mainstream, helping them grow and driving the market forward.
Our tire sizing, tread patterns and tire compounds combine modern aesthetics with cutting-edge technology. This technology has helped us create some of the most radical-looking tire designs on the market today. These memorable designs are the result of state-of-the-art development, quality engineering and rigorous testing procedures.
By incorporating computer-modeled designs for road noise reduction and a program that aids in enhancing dynamic contact points while driving, our engineers successfully identify and counteract undesirable tire responses in a variety of driving conditions. In addition, the tested technological advances in polymer tread compounds allow our engineers to deliver truly high-quality tires that provide extended tread life, improved traction on both wet and dry roads and inspire driver satisfaction.
- Extreme Terrain Light Truck Tires
- Trail Terrain Light Truck Tires
- Desert Terrain Light Truck Tires
- All Terrain Light Truck Tires
- Highway Terrain Light Truck Tires
- All Season Truck & SUV Tires
- Max Performance Tires
- Luxury Sport Ultra High Performance Tires
- Summer Ultra High Performance Tires
- All Season Ultra High Performance Tires
- Entry Level All Season Ultra High Performance Tires
- D.O.T. Compliant Competition Road Course Tires
- D.O.T. Compliant Competition Drag Radial
Nitto develops high-quality tires that excel in off-road performance and on-road comfort. Whether you’re looking for an aggressive mud or trail terrain tire to tackle rocks, dirt and trails or a highway terrain that provides a smooth, quiet ride and a long treadlife, Nitto has a truck tire for you. Nitto tires are available in popular 16 to 24-inch rim diameters and with larger overall diameter sizes for lifted trucks and SUVs. Each tire is manufactured using Nitto’s state-of-the-art technology that produces exceptionally uniform tires that are easier to balance for a smoother ride.