Sales & Installation
Looking for a car alarm & want to get it installed right the first time?
The Car Salon Audio & Remote Starter knows that your vehicle is an investment and offers comprehensive security system solutions to ensure the security of your vehicle and the peace of mind of your owner. The Calgary area experts at TCS install highly specialized and integrated vehicle safety, which includes many of the unexpected features that thwart thieves from complete car theft and the vehicle’s stealing content. Even if you’re not there, you can rest assured that your vehicle is monitored by Car Salon’s thoughtful and effective security system installation.
The Car Salons’ approach to real vehicle safety is unparalleled in the industry. Our installation technicians offer a full range of safe and specialized coverage options for your vehicle at entry points and situational sensors. Here are some of the available coverage options.
- Interior Entry Points – Car Salon covers all of your doors, trunk, hatch or other methods of physical entry through into the vehicle. This is standard practice for all of their security system installations.
- Engine Compartment – As many vehicles have the battery contained in the engine compartment, Car Salon covers this entry point as well. In addition to protecting the main power source, covering this entry point also protects those modified or upgraded engines from
- a theft
- of expensive mechanical components in the engine bay.
- Ignition Switch – Should the interior entry doors be breached, rest assured that Car Salon’s security system installation also covers the ignition switch and related circuits. Forcing the key cylinder or attempting to ‘hot wire’ the vehicle, if the ignition circuits activate it means the security system also activates. This is also standard practice for all Car Salon security system installations.
- Starter Interrupt – Beyond all the other coverage, Car Salon’s standard of installation also includes interrupting the vehicle’s starter circuit to inhibit any hot wiring or unauthorized start attempts. It’s much harder to steal a car that can’t start. Even if a thief were to emulate a complex transponder key code, by interrupting the starter circuit the vehicle simply won’t start. This is a safe and effective measure to ensure reliable security and to greatly reduce probably of vehicle theft.
- Specialized Sensors – Car Salon’s installation experts can effectively configure and calibrate specialized sensors to address very specific concerns of theft or vehicle damage. These include:
- Impact Sensors – These are specific to an impact on the vehicle, such as someone backing into the vehicle, shopping carts in a parking lot hitting the vehicle or attempts at smashing the glass with blunt objects. Many of Car Salon’s options offer a dual-threshold impact sensor in which a lighter impact provides a warning siren blast whereas a heavier impact provides the full security system response.
- Glass Breakage Sensors – These specialized sensors are specifically optimized to ‘listen’ for the high-pitched sound of breaking glass, particularly when thieves use intentional methods to forcibly shatter the glass.
- Tilt Sensors – These sensors provide a trigger to sound the security system if the vehicle is being jacked up to steal the wheels or other parts. It’s an effective method to protect the vehicle’s costly wheel and tire investment or any other ‘exposed’ mechanical performance parts.
- Proximity Sensors – These are sensors that project an invisible microwave radar (high frequency) field that, if breached, will trigger the security system. Proximity sensors (also called ‘radar’ or ‘ultrasonic’ sensors) are ideal for open vehicles like convertibles, Jeeps and sunroof cars as well as for open truck beds, even boats or RVs.
Back-Up Battery – As an added measure for enhanced security and longevity of coverage, Car Salon can add a back-up battery system to any security system installation, either in the form of a separate small power source hidden away or as a second (self-contained) back up battery siren that will continue to sound whether or not the vehicle’s main power source is disabled.
Did you know that over a million vehicles will be stolen this year? Don’t be a statistic, and don’t believe that having only a factory security system (that typically only includes keyless entry with door sensors) will provide the protection you need to keep your vehicle and its contents safe.
Security systems have a wide range of options. Features vary by brand and model but may include:
*1-Way or 2-Way communication Operating range up to 6,000 feet
*Glass Break Sensor
*Remote lock and unlock of doors/ trunk
*Back up Battery
*Remote Start function
A trailer hitch camera will help you guide the hitch ball right into the trailer coupler all by yourself, a job that used to involve repeated trial and error or another set of eyeballs, and some units even provide audible assistance. Our dash cameras can be aimed through the windshield to record traffic incidents. Top of the line models have built-in GPS to display driving speed and position; three recording options: normal, parking, and event; and auto motion detection, which initiates recording when impact or motion is detected, for recording collisions and attempted theft when your vehicle is parked.
So you want to add a sub to your system, but don’t want to lose your life’s savings? Allow The Car Salon to introduce you to the MTX Audio world of rip-roaring, affordable bass. The Thunder4500 Series subs have been designed to deliver lots of low-frequency firepower without scorching a hole in your wallet.
FOR ALL YOUR BASS, TREBLE, AND BOUNCE
Pioneer’s subwoofers pair powerful performance and sleek design, making them the perfect choice for audio and automotive fans alike. Improve your car’s audio experience now.
Kenwood’s flagship subwoofer, the KFC-WPS1000F, delivers unbelievable performance as it boasts a peak power output of 1000W. Reassuring durability even during long hours of high-output operation can also be enjoyed as the speaker unit is designed to dissipate heat effectively away from the motor system.
You dream of the ultimate musical experience in your car. Thanks to its precious materials and exceptional acoustic qualities, the Elite range is uncompromising and has been inspired by some of Focal’s ultimate achievements in sound: Utopia and the Beryllium Tweeter and K2 Power and the Kevlar cone.
Subwoofers sometimes steal the spotlight, but you can’t get great sound without great speakers for midrange and high frequencies. Clarion’s plate, coaxial, and component speakers utilize titaniummetalized mica-injection polypropylene woofer cones with powerful strontium magnets for bass, metalized balanced-drive tweeters with neodymium magnets for treble, and high technology from top to bottom.
Boston Acoustics audio products are sold worldwide only by authorized dealers. Our carefully selected dealers are fully trained to demonstrate and service all of our products. In addition, Boston Acoustics provides a manufacturers warranty to all Boston products sold by authorized dealers.
The Car Salon carries a wide selection of car alarms and vehicle security systems with key-less entry and remote start at great prices.