Covid-19: Our Shop Plan
The health and safety of our customers and staff is paramount at the Car Salon. Our shop remains open for both sales and services. Here is some important information on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The maintenance and cleaning of all contact areas including door handles, seats, tables and customers waiting areas using hospital quality disinfectants has increased substantially.
- All workers have increased washing of hands.
- All staff are practicing social distancing including no hand-shaking or direct personal contact.
- Any staff member feeling ill has been told not to come into work.
- All staff who have recently returned from international travel are in mandatory 14-day self-quarantine.
- All our vendors and suppliers have been advised to follow our protocols.
- Customers feeling ill are advised not to come to the shop.
- A team member can be arranged to pick-up and drop off your vehicle for your service appointment.
- Our Sales Advisor’s are here to serve you in a timely fashion available by phone & email.
- We sanitize every vehicle before and after servicing.
- Pay your invoice over the phone.
If you have anymore questions or concerns please feel free to contact us & we will help accomodate your needs where we can.