Numeric ratings reflect how a tire compares against other Kumho tires of a similar type. A rating of 10 indicates that the tire is designed to perform extremely well under those conditions. A rating of 4 or N/A (not applicable) indicates that the tire is not designed to excel in that area. 10 = Extremely Well, 5 = Acceptable, 1= Poor.
- Stable handling and braking performance on icy roads
- Improved handling through maximization of interlocking between tread blocks using a honeycomb structure
- Maximized driving performance on the snowy road through best directional pattern design
- Driving comfort with improved grip force while maintaining the best angle of lateral direction during driving
- Includes a rim protector molded into the sidewall to help protect wheels from curb damage